Augustine Acoustic strings began when Danish immigrant Albert Augustine collaborated with the famed guitarist, Andres Segovia, to develop the first nylon, guitar strings in the 1940s. Augustine has developed acoustic and electric guitar strings with the same renowned superior sound and quality. The acoustic strings are constructed of a phosphor bronze wrap over a hexagonal core. Choose from ultra-light gauge (.010-.047), extra-light (.011-.052), light (.012-.053) and medium (.013-.056). Features
The extra light set features:
- Acoustic Phosphor Bronze Guitar Strings
- Extra-Light (11-52) 3-Pack of 6-String Sets
- E1 .011" 0.28mm, B2 .015" 0.38mm, G3 .023" 0.58mm, D4 .032" 0.81mm, A5 .042" 1.07mm, E6 .052" 1.32mm
- Series: Augustine Strings
- Format: General Merchandise
- Width: 4.5"
- Length: 4.5"