GPS Gloness Rooftop Antenna with 5.0 VDC-1588 MHz Range F-Connector & Reciever
The SPG8000A is a precision multiformat video signal generator, suitable for master synchronization and reference applications. It provides multiple video reference signals, such as black burst, HD tri-level sync, and serial digital and composite analog test patterns, and it provides time reference signals such as time code, NTP Network Time Protocol , and IEEE 1588 PTP Precision Time Protocol . The base configuration includes three sync outputs that can be configured with independent output formats and independently adjustable timing offsets.
Option GPS adds an integrated receiver to the SPG8000A that is capable of receiving both GPS and GLONASS signals. When connected to an external antenna that supplies the standard GPS and/or GLONASS RF signal for example, SPG8000ANT , the SPG8000A can use the GPS / GLONASS system s stable frequency reference.
The GPS/GLONASS signal also includes a precise time-of-day reference that can be used for all time code outputs. Similar to the Stay GenLock feature, the SPG8000A can maintain the video frequency and phase when the GPS/GLONASS signal is interrupted, and the Holdover Recovery mode will ensure a shock-free realignment of frequency and phase when the GPS/GLONASS signal is restored. Features
- Four LTC outputs, VITC on black burst outputs, and NTP server provide time reference signals in a variety of formats
- PTP IEEE 1588 support, including SMPTE ST 2059-2 and AES67 profiles
- GPS/GLONASS-based synchronization gives an accurate time-of-day reference and deterministic video phase reference across multiple independent systems
- Wide selection of video test patterns in serial digital formats (SD, HD and 3G-SDI) and composite analog formats (NTSC and PAL)
- 4K/UHD formats support with full frame 100% and 75% color bars Quad Link Square Division
- Input Impedance: 75 &Omega
- Amplitude Range: -8 dB to +6 dB
- Timing to Video: Compliant with SMPTE 12M and continues to operate over at least 90% of possible timing range